Much like Perfect Money, WebMoney is a payment processor that has gained some popularity recently. Many people now prefer online payments to the traditional type of payment and that is why online payment methods are becoming more widespread. In order to use WebMoney services, you first need to create an account. In this article, I’ll provide you with the full tutorial on how you can create a WebMoney account.
Create WebMoney account through its website
You will need to enter your personal information to sign up on the WebMoney website.
The registration process will take a while, so it is recommended that you consider these points before you start:
- At the time of registration, be sure to enter your real information.
- The information you enter must be exactly the same as your passport information (letters, words, etc.). Enter your information in English or Russian.
- Be careful with filling in the name and last name fields. Do not use abbreviations or translations to fill these fields. After the registration is completed, You cannot edit the information.
- If the information you enter is correct, but for any reason the system shows you an error, send an email to [email protected] and send the error message and registration information (as shown below) in the body of the email.
Name and last name
The subject of your email must be “Request for registration in the WebMoney Transfer system. In the care of Nikolai Dymov “. You should also attach an scan of your passport or an ID card that verifies your information in this email. Your request will be given high priority.
After you make your initial registration, you can access the wallet in the WM Keeper Standard.
WM Keeper Standard
Another tool from the WebMoney Keeper category, which is not as strong as the Classic or Light version, but it offers simple and user-friendly environments. In fact, it’s a lightweight website that has WebMoney account management capabilities.
What is it used for?
This tool is useful for these people:
- Those who have recently become familiar with WebMoney
- People who have WebMoney account and want to manage their account without using WebMoney Keeper WinPro or Light version
- People who want to just log in with a username and password
- People who wants to use WebMoney the simplest way
What are its capabilities?
- Login to your WebMoney account with your username and password
- Using it through mobile devices
- View your wallet balance
- Top up your account balance Using WM Card (Paymer Check)
- Transfer WebMoney to others
- Issue and pay invoices
- View recent transactions
- Simple to pay for services
- Simple to buy from online stores
Click the button below to view an example of the WM Keeper Standard.
In addition to the WM Keeper Standard, you can access your WebMoney account through other programs which I will not explain here.
Now go to start.wmtransfer.com on your web browser.
Enter your mobile number in the international form and select the Proceed option.
Remember that the WM Keeper Standard tool is web-based and is not dependent on an operating system, in which case you can even access it with a mobile phone.
After the system verifies that your mobile number does not already exist, you will be redirected to a new page where you will need to enter your personal information.
Fill in the form shown below with just your real information.
Make sure to choose a security question that you will not forget later! If you lose access to your account, you will need the answer to the security question.
Click Proceed after you have entered your information.
Check the information you entered and click on Proceed again.
After a few minutes you will receive an email with the registration code. If you have entered another email on the registration form as well, a copy of the same email will be sent to the other email address too. Click the link on this email.
If you did not receive an email, check your email spam folder. Sometimes these emails may be detected as spam.
After the registration code is confirmed, you will be asked to confirm your mobile number with a text message sent to your mobile phone. Click Proceed.
Enter the activation code sent to you by SMS and then click Proceed.
During registration, in addition to confirming your phone number through receiving an SMS, you can also confirm your phone number by sending a text message to WebMoney as described.
Now complete the registration by entering the information you are asked in the new form and clicking OK.
After registering, you receive an email that contains a series of links to pages that give you useful information on using the system.
Login to WebMoney account for the first time
Now that you have successfully completed the steps to create WebMoney account, you have an active account on WebMoney. The first time that you login to your WebMoney account, you’ll need to create a wallet. To do so, click the Log in button on top of the website home page.
Enter the username and password and the security code shown in the image, and then select the Log in option.
After you successfully enter the WM Keeper Standard (Mini), you will be prompted to create a WM-purse wallet. You can not close this message.
In the Purses tab, which you are redirected to in your first login, select the type of WM-purse you want to create, accept the terms, and click the Create button.
If the wallet is successfully created, you will receive a message similar to the following message you see below.
You can also use the same method to create wallet for other currencies.